Given the current information, Manly Harbour Gallery has implemented the follow protection measures and will continually update these as the situation progresses:
• Signing the guest book will no longer be available, if you would like to be added to our data base just head to our website and subscribe online.
• We will not be using the air conditioning, and doors will remain open to reduce the need to touch door handles
• All desks and counters will be disinfected on a daily basis including door handles and till.
• Staff awareness training on COVID-19 to be undertaken
We would like to remind our customers that the Australian Government has declared a 14 day self-quarantine for overseas travellers. If you have been overseas you must self-quarantine for 14 days from the date you left the overseas country.
If you meet any of the below criteria please do not shop instore:
• Those who have tested positive for COVID-19
• People who have travelled in the last 14 days to a country or region at High or Moderate risk for COVID-19
• Those who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has been directed to self-quarantine for 14 days
• As of midnight 15th March 2020 all people entering Australia must self-quarantine for 14 days
There are 5 ways we can all help stop the spread of viruses:
1. Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
3. Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands.
4. Stay home if you are unwell.
5. Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
At the present time we will be open for business, we may however have to close early or close up for a period of time due to any further advancements in this situation or issues related to family priorities. We ask for your understanding and patience.
Any new information about the operations of the Gallery in the days and weeks ahead will be posted on the Gallery website and distributed via social media channels.