HANGING IN GALLERY
Manly Harbour Gallery offers an exhibiting opportunity to artists by hanging work within the Gallery. Asking for a rental fee from our artists will ensure longevity, providing you with a retail outlet for many years. We also operate an online gallery giving you exposure to a larger audience, offering customers the convenience of purchasing your work online.
The term of your representation will be from the date that we receive the signed Agreement and payment.
The gallery retains 30% commission on all sales.
Submission guidelines: Fill in the online application form below.
What you need to include:
- Information about your art practice (artists statement) – including a link to your website or social media pages
- 4-6 images attached to your online application
(not exceeding 2MB each)
If you are successful, we will email you the complete terms and conditions and contract which you will need to agree to, sign and return via email. Processing time can take 1 to 2 weeks.
- Up to 3 artworks hung in the Gallery, on the Gallery Monitor and website
- $550 incl.GST per annum
- Artist profile supplied by you
- Representation on manlyharbourgallery.com.au
- Social media promotion
- 1 Yearly Payment Option:
$500 + GST = $550 or
- 2 Payment Options:
2 x $250 + GST = $275 half yearly
- 1 Half yearly option
$280 + GST = $308